Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stay My baby Ch 19 pt 2!

Stay My baby Ch 19 pt 2! Tube. Duration : 0.03 Mins.


be sure to read part 1 before this!!!!!!! It was too tight for Michelle to sit between me and Kevin comfortably. I was surprised when she sat on my lap. I tried my best not to get a... a boner. And hoped that if I did, she wouldnt feel it through my plaid flannel pajama pants. Which if I did get one, it was unlikely she WOULDNT feel it. 'So what are we talking about?" Michelle asked. "Nothing," I said quickly. I tried to resist the desire to shove Kevin out and start kissing the crap out of Michelles body. I had to look over her shoulder to see Kevin. She was wearing a low-cut shirt. I glanced down her shirt, into her b-cup cleavage. Kevin saw and looked at me somewhere between angry and sympathetic. I dont know. He looked confused. I was acting different and I knew it. I just wrapped my arms around her skinny waist and layed my head on her back. I tried just focusing on her slow breathing. God, I wanted her in bed with me. I love her curves, and everything about her. Shes just beyond gorgeous. OH crap. I felt it. I just hope SHE didnt. I seriously wished she would get off. She and Kevin were laughing about something, and Kevin looked up at me. I shot him a panicked look. He obviously read it wrong, because he got up and left. Crap. She turned around and wrapped her legs around my waist. Not good when her shorts were thin material. "Hello, Nicky," she said very bubbly. "Im sorry for snapping at you," I said. Her smile faltered. "I was just having an issue." "Its okay ...

Tags: graphic, love, story, jonas, nick, joe, kevin, brothers, jonasbrothers, fiction, marriage, wife, michelle, stay, my, baby, chapter, 19

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com