Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Feel like im in Danger-shiny aka Justin Delacruz;

Feel like im in Danger-shiny aka Justin Delacruz; Tube. Duration : 4.68 Mins.


Shiny aka Justin Delacruz's new song! support him by adding his myspace! www.myspace.com/xshinyx If im not busy i would do lyrics on screen but here the.. Lyrics: [chorus] now shawtys like a fighter got a grip on me like pliers everytime she pull me tighter its tempted by desire im tempted just to try her cause i can feel the fire its burning inside and i think that she can take me higher but i feel like im in danger i think i wanna be in danger she got my feelings so unstable now its all up on the table everything she do i think its gone put my heart up in danger slow down, holdup real quick stoplight, you gotta give me a minute im fallin too fast and im fallin too soon i gotta stop now before my heart goes BOOM i stacked up my chips, i stacked up my paper i wanna go all in, but i feel like a stranger sign says no exit, but why did i enter!? now that im in, i feel like im in danger! baby you know that i wanna get with you but i really wanna know what im gittin myself into i wanna get to know you cause it feels so right but like superman, you affect me like kryptonite you my addiction, like sex weed in my vision call you my own in this life that i be livin but i can't girl, cause its way too early feel like im in danger cause you might do me dirty not sayin you will im just sayin you can cause i know on tha real you can get any man any guy you want, any guy you desire and thats why my heart feels like its in fire but fuck it, cause im all balls out everyone know ...

Keywords: justin, delacruz, shiny, lilaznjen, Feel, like, im, in, Danger, lyric

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com