Thursday, March 15, 2012

Never Grow Up thirteen PART ONE;

Never Grow Up thirteen PART ONE; Video Clips. Duration : 0.18 Mins.


. . . . . . . "Nicky?" I called out, as I wiped my Ugg boots off the mat inside the door, just to ensure the cream tiles would remain clean. "In here," I heard his sweet voice say from the living room, as the familiar laughter of a studio audience echoed through our home. A smile crept onto my face as I walked through the door and spotted him sprawled out on the couch, wearing a white v-neck and plaid flannel pyjama pants. There was an empty mug on the table, which suggested he had been drinking coffee. I know Nick, and he rarely drinks coffee. Unless he's super tired. "How was your day?" he questioned, shifting himself to make room for me on the couch, and turning down the volume on the tv. "We're going to Europe!" I practically screamed, trying to remember all the details that the professor had explained to us today, which he seemed really excited about. "What?" "We're going to Europe," I repeated, grinning. "In three weeks. It's all arranged. But they only told us today. We're going to look at old buildings and stuff and they're gonna' show us how to photograph the-" At this stage I had been engulfed in a hug from Nick, and it was only at that second that I remembered my big secret, and tried to keep my lower abdomen away from him, just incase he could tell. Which is doubtful, but still. I can't help but feel paranoid about this. "That's awesome." "Tell me about it," I smirked, kissing his lips as he pushed them out expectantly. "I feel like I hardly see you anymore ...

Tags: Never, Grow, Up, thirteen, PART, ONE;

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com